About Me

My photo
Flip thru my poetic pages to learn more about ME

Jan 6, 2011

CAN U HEAR





pain...seeps through these walls..
of reasonings...
trying to find a place...
to hide...
linger...
and fester..
somewhere inviting...
like in a cold heart...
broken ones..
or the empty..
rain continues to fall..
like my spirit...that's now surrounded ..
by cracked walls..
and a mist that fogs up the thoughts..
that were once soothing..
now turned bitter..
unsure...and full..with fury..
from the senseless acts...
of others..
just here..now..
pondering..
on the next phase...
to this thing called life..
looking for a glimpse of hope..
in between the cloudy perceptions..
that mingle..with the darkness..
that seems to burn..forever..in me..


guide me..
hold me..
carry..some of this weight..
for i can feel myself willingly..falling..
deeper..
deeper..
into a clump of clay..
molded by breaths that were stolen...
beats..that are frozen..and distorted..
so still..that i..can hardly feel..
myself breathe...

their wickedness...suffocates..
each cry..i try..to let escape..
alone..buried..in the dirt..
from their feet...
just weary..
as my soul walks..in the shadows...
of death..lifeless..
like a zombie..
awaiting..
something..
anything..
to pull me..
from the clutches..
that..held me captive..
and please...trust..
for so long..
i've wanted to believe..in HE..
but i am so afraid..now
for HE..has taken many precious things from me
i feel cheated..
defeated..
just speechless..
wondering..
why..
why..
why me GOD, Allah, Jah..
why..
why...did you bless me..with happiness..
and then...taketh away..
leaving me lost..
scorned..
beat down...
worn..
alone...
taunted..
by the hurt
the bruises..
the memories...
that seems to have no limit..
these days..

this is a voice that's pleading..
speaking out for those beings..
who can't speak..freely..
for they feel imprisoned..
behind their own eyes..
somebody elses lies..
and all the trickery..

so i come to you..
and speak..
for them....

can u hear me...
crying out..
maybe u can u feel my ink...
as it drips with the insane..
tainted pictures...
and stained words..
that were...
written..in..pain..
yet..spoken...

poetically... 




All Rights Reserved © S-cents aka POETICALLY SPOKEN

1 comment: