About Me

My photo
Flip thru my poetic pages to learn more about ME

Mar 2, 2011

UNKNOWN ARTWORK

framed artwork...
hung from..
sweaty walls...
captivating her earth...
to become one...
from the beats...
of his masterpiece.
she be the paint...
in a can of liquidized pastels..
and he...
the fiery colors...
that stained...
and swelled...
rearranging...
a calmness...
to spill out..
wildly..
across the universe...
with sentimental touches...
pinned up emotions..
that landed in his arms..
and wrapped around her lap.

they slapped...
miles of stories...
against the rising of the sunsets..
brightening the darkened spot..
where narrators once lived...
marinating in memories...
wishing to be that wall...
of framed artwork...
once again



All Rights Reserved © 2011 S-cents aka POETICALLY SPOKEN

8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Rene!!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing so much love James! I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Shakin' my head~

    In appreciation of being in the number of those that will indulge in your sensuous wayz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee~You know you made me night..right?! I so appreciate you and your words. Glad you enjoyed..

    ReplyDelete